Sunday, May 2, 2010

Various Thoughs

I guess you could say that I talk a lot. I'm tired of being labled as that. So the fuck what. I talk, label me as that, and when you say "Oh, there's Daron...he talks a lot," well I guess that's what I'll do. I've come to realize that I'm tired of a lot of things that go on in my life. I have ideas and thoughts, and when I say them, I'm never heard.

Case and point - Two days ago I was helping a family friend move a cement mixer up a hill, and we were trying to get an anchor point for a winch, to pull it up the hill. I said drill two holes, bolt the thing down, and got shot down as suggesting that that was unnecessary work. What happened? The winch jacked all around and got tightened up and we had to get a come-along to get it out. Im not a fucking idiot, I was right from the beginning and it wasn't acknowledged until it was a bigger problem than it needed to be.

Another issue I'm tired of is censorship and people's opinions. I have a product that I'm developing with a friend, and we're trying to do whatever we can. I hear good responses, and then I hear shit about it offending people. I really don't know how to feel. Am I supposed to base my life, and my facebook postings around what others will think of me? I really don't care. As I've gotten older, I'm finding theres a lot of people I don't care for anymore and theres a lot of people that don't like me either. That's just the way it is I guess. I mean, with this product I'm working on, its funny, but if I revealed some of the next stuff I have in mind, people would just think I had gone to the darkside. Shit, send me to church and spray some holy water on me so I can be saved.

Another issue that I wanted to address was my facbook postings of the last few days. I put them up as comedy. Simply that, nothing else intended. I was blown away by the video "Fry That Chicken" cause I couldn't believe it. But it's satire. Being able to laugh at oneself is the best thing you can do. Look at the shows "The Beverly Hillbillys" & "Sanford & Sons." The first, Jed struck it rich with bubblin' crude, and still lived in B.Hills with hillbilly junk. And Sanford was a junk man that was always talkin that smack to the jive turkeys in his neighborhood. But it was all in fun.

Now, you say anything, and people are going to look and say you aren't right in the head. I hope this makes sense. My point was just to show something that was an experience in my day. The story about the crackead was true too. His name is actually Arik, and I know there is a good person there, but the rock does something to people, and granted now, he's lost in that fog. His rant about slavery and how people chose to get on to the boats was really far out. He went on to say that the less intelligent ones were the ones who stayed there. I guess you had to be there to understand the whole discussion. But I post something on facebook and people look at it and think, oh shit Daron's gone off the deep end.

Today I'm just saying what's on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment